The SmartLink Remote app for your Weathermatic SmartLink-connected irrigation controller is a powerful and convenient way to operate commands and run your business right from the palm of your hand.
Using the SmartLink Remote App, you can:
- Search for any of your sites and controllers.
- Automatically locate and select a site nearest to your present location.
- Manually operation any controller program, or a single zone.
- Locate a valve.
- Operate a manual run for irrigation walk-throughs and upload zone photos.
- Edit and save new Watering Days, Start Times, and Omit Windows.
- Configure and save Basic, Advanced, Auto-Adjust settings, and more.
- Control your system from anywhere!
Where can I download the app?
Apple App Store
Click here for iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices, or button below.
Click here for Android devices, or button below.
Please note that the SmartLink Remote App can only be used with SmartLink-enabled Weathermatic SmartLine Controllers. To find out more, visit Weathermatic.com. If you're unable to locate the app in the stores above, try searching for "Weathermatic".
We have had hundreds of downloads of the SmartLink Remote with less than 1% reporting issues. However, if you have issues with the app, please ensure you are running the latest version of the operating system on your device and there is available memory to run the app. Try re-installing the app, closing other applications and restarting your device. If these procedures do not resolve your problem, let us know and continue using the web application through the web browser on your device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.