If you have mixed plants, most likely you will want to choose the plant type requiring the most water. If you have plant types other than those listed in your SmartLine manual, you can determine precipitation requirements by contacting your local agriculture extension office.
Articles in this section
- What Warranty Comes with my SmartLine Controller?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- What if I have mixed plant types in a zone?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- Winterization (blow out) of irrigation systems
- How do I create a "grow-in" program for newly seeded lawn or new sod?