The run times you enter are never used by Auto Adjust to determine watering time. Auto Adjust will calculate run times every night at midnight using new data received from the SLW weather station at 11:50 pm daily. The run times you enter in the controller are used to create only a backup program in event of a loss of communication with the SLW. Additionally, they are used for a Run Manual Program to apply extra watering and are used to assign each zone (station) to a Program or Programs (A, B, C, D).
Articles in this section
- Can the controller adjust the schedule in cooler months?
- Why do I not see a battery strength icon for the SLW when I turn the SmartLine dial to Auto Adjust?
- Does Auto Adjust use the zone watering times entered on the right hand side of the SmartLine dial?
- Will Auto Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- Why do I need to enter Zone Run Times if I am using Auto Adjust Watering?
- How does the SOIL TYPE affect ET watering schedules?