You can view Next Run times at the Advanced Functions position on your controller. Use your manual 6.0 advanced functions chart to assist in navigation. You can also view daily high and low temperatures for the last 5 days at Advanced Functions. Note that since your controller calculates next run time every night at midnight, values you view today will likely change after midnight.
Articles in this section
- Can the controller adjust the schedule in cooler months?
- Why do I not see a battery strength icon for the SLW when I turn the SmartLine dial to Auto Adjust?
- Does Auto Adjust use the zone watering times entered on the right hand side of the SmartLine dial?
- Will Auto Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- Why do I need to enter Zone Run Times if I am using Auto Adjust Watering?
- How does the SOIL TYPE affect ET watering schedules?