To shut down, turn the dial to OFF. The mode LED will display RED and no watering will occur. You will not lose programs in the OFF position.
Articles in this section
- What Warranty Comes with my SmartLine Controller?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- What if I have mixed plant types in a zone?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- Winterization (blow out) of irrigation systems
- How do I create a "grow-in" program for newly seeded lawn or new sod?