No. It will never change these settings. Due to enforced regulations with many cities, it is important that you be able to determine your watering schedule. Auto Adjust will only change the length of watering time for each zone.
Articles in this section
- Can the controller adjust the schedule in cooler months?
- What is "Standard Mode?"
- Why do I not see a battery strength icon for the SLW when I turn the SmartLine dial to Auto Adjust?
- Does Auto Adjust use the zone watering times entered on the right hand side of the SmartLine dial?
- Will Auto Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- Why do I need to enter Zone Run Times if I am using Auto Adjust Watering?
- How do I modify the Auto Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- Does Auto Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?