Turn the dial to Advanced Functions. Click the up arrow button until you see REVIEW in the screen. Push the NEXT button twice to view the next run time for Zone 1. Push the NEXT button again to view the run times for the other zones. Return the dial to RUN.
Articles in this section
- What Warranty Comes with my SmartLine Controller?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- What if I have mixed plant types in a zone?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- Winterization (blow out) of irrigation systems
- How do I create a "grow-in" program for newly seeded lawn or new sod?