The SLW series weather station will send updated ET information to the controller at 11:50 each night. The controller will update next run times at midnight using the latest information. After a watering cycle, the run times will return to zero and a new deficit calculation will begin.
Articles in this section
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I modify the Auto Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- Does Auto Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?