Check the Set Daily Start Times settings. If you are using a SLW series weather station, you should only have one start time programmed. Turn all other seven start times to OFF. If you are not using a SLW series weather station, then you may or may not need more than one start time. If you have more than one start time, they should not be the same time. To turn a start time to OFF, hold down one of the arrow buttons until you see OFF shown in the display.
Articles in this section
- SmartLine Overview and Programming Webinar
- How do I program the controller?
- Why is soil type and slope important?
- Smartline programming video - Standard mode
- Smartline Progamming video - set time and date
- Smartline programming videos - Set Zone Run times
- Smartline Programming videos - run manual program
- Smartline programming video - Seasonal Adjust
- Smartline programming videos - Omit times/days/dates
- Smartline Programming videos - Manual Zone