Check the Set Daily Start Times settings. If you are using a SLW series weather station, you should only have one start time programmed. Turn all other seven start times to OFF. If you are not using a SLW series weather station, then you may or may not need more than one start time. If you have more than one start time, they should not be the same time. To turn a start time to OFF, hold down one of the arrow buttons until you see OFF shown in the display.
Articles in this section
- How do I Program my SmartLine Controller?
- How do I program the controller? (Video Tutorial)
- Recommended Watering Schedule
- Why is sprinkler type important?
- Why is plant type important?
- Why is soil type and slope important?
- Why is zip code important?
- Smartline programming video - Seasonal Adjust
- Smartline programming videos - Omit times/days/dates
- Smartline Programming videos - Manual Zone