A vibrant new look for SmartLink's Mobile App.
Inspired by countless landscape professionals like you, the new app design makes getting the job done right, simpler.
Let's start with a spoiler alert: This release offers a dynamic way to thumb through and operate your controllers all from the palm of your hand.
View our Mobile App Webinar.
Redesigned from the Ground Up
The new mobile app's updated look puts more focus on managing sites and controllers, while keeping the information you need in view. The app itself is built on new technology, making it faster and easier to give you additional features in the future.
New Features and Enhancements
- Apple Watch App
- Create new Site and Controller records
- Activate Aircards by scanning a barcode
- Launch a SmartLink Service Plan
- Perform Inspections and notify clients
- Add/remove Site Users
- Edit Site User permissions
- Edit Site Alert and Event notifications
- Automatically view your “Current Site” (your closest geographic site)
- Upload a "Site Profile" photo
- View local weather
- View recent Controller Alerts and Events activities
- See recent water usage
- Remotely perform a manual run
- Locate a valve
- Perform a Site Walk-Through and adjust settings
- Upload Zone photos
- Modify Auto-Adjust, Run Times, Flow and Seasonal Adjust settings
- Update Omit Days, Times, and Events
- Toggle Work Modes (shift display for bright or low-light settings)
Run Your Business
Your closest geographic site will be the first thing you’ll see when opening the new mobile app. From there, you’ll see a real-time view of your site and controller statuses.
How are things looking today?
Now you can check into how all of controllers are performing with the Site-level view, or get a more detailed controller status update from the Controller view.
|Controller Status Icons
If you'd prefer to dive deep into a controller’s performance, you can now view it easily, too. See a feed of data-driven graphics with insights into each of your controller mode statuses.
Controller Mode Indicators
Are there any issues occurring?
The new mobile app enables you to view informational updates such as Rain Forecasts and Zone Alerts for your controllers.
Informational and SmartLink Alert Notifications
Does this site need repair work?
With revamped features like the mobile app's Inspections Tool, this simpler, clean redesign allows you to get the job done right from the palm of your hands.
Create, save, and send system irrigation inspections from the palm of your hand. And, keep your customers happy knowing everything is in good repair.
Grow Your Business
From the new mobile app you can easily create new sites and controllers, activate aircards by scanning their barcode, and launch SmartLink service plans.
We’ve even added site user management, so you can add new users and grant their permissions while on the go.
If you already have the app, simply make sure your device's automatic updates are turned to "ON" so you'll be ready for the new experience.