Although the weather stations will automatically adjust the run times based on temperature conditions, it is still a good idea to set the seasonal adjustment percentage and set up the run/soak feature. In the event that communication is interrupted between the controller and the weather station, the controller will use these settings. During normal operation in Smart Mode, the controller will only use the daily start times and watering days settings, everything else will be calculated based on information provided by the weather station.
Articles in this section
- SmartLine Weather Station FAQ's
- Weather Station FAQ's (Spanish)
- How do I get Started with my New Weather Station? (Video Tutorial)
- What is a Weather Station?
- What Warranty Comes with Weather Stations?
- Where Should I Install my Weather Station?
- If I Have a Weather Station, Should I Still Set Seasonal Adjustment Settings?
- What Batteries do the Weather Stations Use?
- When Does a Rain Delay Start/Stop?
- Can I Change the Amount of Rainfall That Trips the Weather Station?
Please sign in to leave a comment.