Yes. It is very easy to adjust the amount of rainfall needed to trip the weather station's rain sensor. Around the top of the weather station is an adjustment ring which can be moved to meet your needs. It can be set to 1/8 in (3 mm), 1/4 in (6 mm), or 1/2 in (13 mm).
Articles in this section
- How do I get Started with my New Weather Station? (Video Tutorial)
- What is a Weather Station?
- What Warranty Comes with Weather Stations?
- Where Should I Install my Weather Station?
- If I Have a Weather Station, Should I Still Set Seasonal Adjustment Settings?
- What Batteries do the Weather Stations Use?
- When Does a Rain Delay Start/Stop?
- Can I Change the Amount of Rainfall That Trips the Weather Station?