Basic Mode or Standard Mode uses the run times input by the user for run times. In this mode, the controller will operate as a basic timer. It also includes seasonal adjust settings, allowing you to alter run times with a percent value for each month and rain/freeze sensing.
Articles in this section
- What is Basic Mode (Standard Mode)?
- What is Smart Mode (Auto Adjust)?
- How Do I Increase or Decrease Watering Times in Smart Mode?
- How Often Does Smart Mode Adjust the Programming?
- Will Smart Mode Cause me to Violate Watering Restrictions?
- How Do I Review Watering Times Calculated by Smart Mode?
- Does Smart Mode use the Watering Times from the Basic Mode Settings?
- Will Smart Mode Change the Watering Days and Program Start Times?
- Do I Need Zone Run Times Entered if I am Using Smart Mode?