No, Smart Mode will calculate the run times based on the ET calculation. However, it is still important to have good Basic Mode settings in case communication with the SLW weather station is interrupted.
Articles in this section
- What is Basic Mode (Standard Mode)?
- What is Smart Mode (Auto Adjust)?
- How Do I Increase or Decrease Watering Times in Smart Mode?
- How Often Does Smart Mode Adjust the Programming?
- Will Smart Mode Cause me to Violate Watering Restrictions?
- How Do I Review Watering Times Calculated by Smart Mode?
- Does Smart Mode use the Watering Times from the Basic Mode Settings?
- Will Smart Mode Change the Watering Days and Program Start Times?
- Do I Need Zone Run Times Entered if I am Using Smart Mode?