Make sure that you have created a site with the site type set to "Residential WiFi". You cannot activate WiFi controllers on a site set to the "Commercial Cellular" site type.
Articles in this section
- SmartLine Controller Troubleshooting
- When trying to activate my WiFi controller, I get a "Session Failed" error in the mobile app. What do I do?
- How do I reset my WiFi credentials to use a new password, or re-connect to a new network with the same device?
- I'm having trouble keeping my WiFi unit connected.
- How can I reset the WiFi credentials so I can re-join to another network?
- When connecting to my WiFi controller for activation, I do not see my WiFi Network.
- How do I reconnect WiFi?
- Under my site, I don't see an option to activate the Residential WiFi controller?