Setting up your SmartLink Residential WiFi controller is easy!
Check out the video above, or follow these easy steps:
- Install your controller as normal and get it powered up.
- Download the SmartLink Network App
- Once you launch the app, either log in (if you already have a SmartLink Network account), or create a new account.
- With the controller powered on, open the SmartLink Network App and use the menu on the left to Create a New Site.
- When creating your site, make sure to set the Site Type to Residential WiFi, this will enable the WiFi activation feature for your site.
- Enter your site details like you would for any other site
- Once the site has been created, it will navigate you to the Site Settings page. Hit Add Controller.
- You should see the option for Residential WiFi, tap it!
- The app should connect to your panel, and show you a list of nearby WiFi networks. Pick the one you want, and enter the password.
- SmartLink will start activating your panel. This can take anywhere from 5-30 seconds typically.
- Once activated, you will be navigated straight to your controller! That's it!