If you change your WiFi network name or password, or need to re-connect your unit to your home WiFi network, you can follow the following steps.
- Use the dial on the panel to reset your WiFi credentials.
- Go into the mobile app and select the same site that you previously activated your WiFi controller on.
- Hit the 'gear' icon on your site.
- Select 'Add Controller'
- Continue to activate the controller the same way you did when it was new.
- When re-adding the same WiFI device on the same site, the unit will simply re-establish connection rather than creating a new controller. You will not see a new controller created, but the connection to your existing controller should be re-established.
If you get an error message about the device being already in use, double-check that you are re-adding the controller to the same site it was previously activated on. Re-activating the device on the same site works fine, but trying to re-activate it on a new site, without first cancelling the old one, will cause an error to prevent the same unit from being activated two separate times.