The omit settings are used to set a watering blackout period. For example, if you live in a municipality that restricts outdoor watering between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm, you can blackout that time period. If a watering program in progress is paused for a blackout period, the ORANGE LED will display on the front panel during the pause. The watering cycle will automatically resume at the end of the blackout period.
Articles in this section
- Does the SL1600/1620 have a ribbon cable?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Does Auto-Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- How do I modify the Auto-Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- Why do I need to enter zone run times if I am using Auto-Adjust watering?
- Will Auto-Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto-Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto-Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?