Check the Set Daily Start Times settings. If you are using a SLW series weather station, you should only have one start time programmed. Turn all other seven start times to OFF. If you are not using a SLW series weather station, then you may or may not need more than one start time. If you have more than one start time, they should not be the same time. To turn a start time to OFF, hold down one of the arrow buttons until you see OFF shown in the display.
Articles in this section
- What would cause a SmartLine not to water on a specific day that it is scheduled to water?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- My SmartLine controller runs the same program over and over. Is something wrong?
- My SmartLine controller will not run a zone in either manual mode or ET mode.
- The SmartLine panel is displaying the current time and date yet I can’t I turn on a station.
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Low Battery
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Communication Error
- FAULT: 01 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, 02 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, etc.
- FAULT: 01 OPEN, 02 OPEN, etc.