Check the ACTIVE LED. If it is RED, a rain or freeze sensor has shut down operation. It will resume watering at the next scheduled start time. The Minimum Deficit setting in the Advanced Menu can also cause the irrigation to not occur if the calculated ET for the previous day for each zone using Smart Mode does NOT meet or exceed the Minimum Deficit setting. See Question 19 above for more information.
Articles in this section
- What would cause a SmartLine not to water on a specific day that it is scheduled to water?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- My SmartLine controller runs the same program over and over. Is something wrong?
- My SmartLine controller will not run a zone in either manual mode or ET mode.
- The SmartLine panel is displaying the current time and date yet I can’t I turn on a station.
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Low Battery
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Communication Error
- FAULT: 01 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, 02 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, etc.
- FAULT: 01 OPEN, 02 OPEN, etc.