Connect a 9V battery to view and program the control panel when it is "open" or removed from the housing. All SmartLine controllers use a Real Time Clock/Calendar instead of a backup battery to maintain correct time/date during a power outage. SmartLine non-volatile memory also maintains programming during power outages.
Articles in this section
- Does the SL1600/1620 have a ribbon cable?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Does Auto-Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- How do I modify the Auto-Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- Why do I need to enter zone run times if I am using Auto-Adjust watering?
- Will Auto-Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto-Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto-Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?