The panel is ajar (open) and the display is being powered by the 9V battery. The controller will not run until the panel is completely closed.
Articles in this section
- What would cause a SmartLine not to water on a specific day that it is scheduled to water?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- My SmartLine controller runs the same program over and over. Is something wrong?
- My SmartLine controller will not run a zone in either manual mode or ET mode.
- The SmartLine panel is displaying the current time and date yet I can’t I turn on a station.
- FAULT: REMOTE BATTERY FAILURE
- FAULT: NO RECENT CONTACT WITH WEATHER SENSOR
- FAULT: 01 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, 02 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, etc.
- FAULT: 01 OPEN, 02 OPEN, etc.