ET is calculated and sent to the controller every night at 11:50 PM. If the controller is programmed to start prior to this time, the ET will be calculated based on a partial day (not a full 24 hours). This scenario sometimes creates a low ET value that does not meet the Minimum Deficit ET setting under the Advanced Menu. An ET value that is less than the Minimum ET value therefore will get “rolled” over to the next scheduled irrigation cycle and the program will not run. This scenario also occurs shortly after rainfall events.
Articles in this section
- What would cause a SmartLine not to water on a specific day that it is scheduled to water?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- My SmartLine controller runs the same program over and over. Is something wrong?
- My SmartLine controller will not run a zone in either manual mode or ET mode.
- The SmartLine panel is displaying the current time and date yet I can’t I turn on a station.
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Low Battery
- FAULT: SLW Weather Station Communication Error
- FAULT: 01 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, 02 INSUFFICIENT WATERING OPPORTUNITY, etc.
- FAULT: 01 OPEN, 02 OPEN, etc.