The run times you enter are never used by Auto-Adjust to determine watering time. Auto-Adjust will calculate run times every night at midnight using new data received from the SLW weather station at 11:50 pm daily. The run times you enter in the controller are used to create only a backup program in event of a loss of communication with the SLW. Additionally, they are used for a Run Manual Program to apply extra watering and are used to assign each zone (station) to a Program or Programs (A, B, C, D).
Articles in this section
- Does the SL1600/1620 have a ribbon cable?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Does Auto-Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- How do I modify the Auto-Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- Why do I need to enter zone run times if I am using Auto-Adjust watering?
- Will Auto-Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto-Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto-Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?