A rain delay setting of 1 day starts immediately and extends through the end of the current day (midnight). If you want the delay to extend beyond midnight into the next day, then you need to set a 2 day rain delay, lasting through the end of the current day and then the full 24 hours of the following day. If you do not want a rain delay, change the setting to 0 days.
Articles in this section
- SmartLine Weather Station FAQ's
- Weather Station FAQ's (Spanish)
- How do I get Started with my New Weather Station? (Video Tutorial)
- What is a Weather Station?
- What Warranty Comes with Weather Stations?
- Where Should I Install my Weather Station?
- If I Have a Weather Station, Should I Still Set Seasonal Adjustment Settings?
- What Batteries do the Weather Stations Use?
- When Does a Rain Delay Start/Stop?
- Can I Change the Amount of Rainfall That Trips the Weather Station?