I don't see "Temporary Activation" as an option. Why?
- Temporary activation is only available if the controller was created less than 30 days ago and it has never before been temporarily activated.
I halted a subscription, and can't find it in the Subscriptions page to renew!
- If a subscription is halted, it doesn't show up by default in the subscriptions page.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located on the left, and under "Payment Method" select "Halted". Now it should show up.
On the Subscriptions page, when I click some entries, they expand and show options for plan card, temporary activation, and "purchase service". Others do not. What's going on?
- If a subscription is already active on auto-recurring basis, it doesn't make sense to re-purchase it. So, you just have the option of managing the subscription. If you halt it, you can then purchase a new service plan.
- Active subscriptions will show "Manage Subscription" in their actions column, instead of "Billing Options".