There are occasions where a user who is the primary user of SmartLink leaves a company and administrative access is needed to assume management of the sites and remove the original user. To request this access, please use the attached SmartLink Authorization for Site Administration Request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Subscription Terms and Refunds
- Extending Plans with Plan Card
- Managing Your SmartLink Subscriptions
- Shopping Cart Checkout Problems
- SmartLink Billing Interval / Proration Questions
- Activate SmartLink Network with a Credit Card or Bank Draft
- Activate SmartLink Network with a Pre-Purchased Plan Card
- Activate SmartLink Network with a Temporary Plan
- How do I Activate my SmartLink Service Plan?
- How do I launch my SmartLink Plan?