SmartLink's Asset Management tool allows you to keep track of equipment on-site, including photos, serial numbers, and GPS locations.
How does it work?
- Navigate to a Site.
- Click the "Assets" menu item at the top.
- Hit "Add Asset" to create a new asset.
- Select if you want to mark the asset with a marker (single-point, like a meter or valve box), a shape (like a zone's outline), or a line (like a lateral line). Draw the asset on the map.
- In the box on the right, fill out the name, type, serial number, and other details of the asset.
- Save it!
- After an asset is saved, you can attach photos to it by clicking the item in the asset list in the lower section of the page.